I expect others on line to respect my privacy. I therefore respect your right to privacy while you are visiting my site. It is the “do unto others” deal. You respect me, I respect you. Very simple, right?
Like most standard Web site servers I use log files.
- internet protocol (IP) addresses
- browser type
- internet service provider (ISP)
- referring/exit pages
- platform type
- date/time stamp
- number of clicks to analyze trends
- administer the site
- track user’s movement in the aggregate
- gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information.
I use outside ad companies to display some ads on this site. These ads may contain cookies and/or web beacons to collect data in the ad serving process. They are collected by certain ad companies, and we do not have access to this information.
“KEEP A TIGHT LINE”